The main building is on three levels with total living area of 160 sq meters. The ground floor represents a large basement. Internal stairs lead to the first floor which has a kitchen box with dining room, a lounge, veranda on east and large terrace on west, internal stairs to the second floor. Second floor comprises of a corridor, two bedrooms, bathroom with toilet, large trace facing west and smaller terrace facing east. West of the first storey, attached to it are garage (18 sq m) and winery (22 sq m). With them the total living area of the house is 200 sq meters.
All buildings are brick built to a high standard. They have concrete foundations and roof from trimmer joists and red tiles. All communications are available – electricity, water mains, phone line, internet connection, satellite TV.
The garden is 640 sq meters, very well maintained with a lot of fruit trees, vines, and stone paths.
The property has a lot of additional improvements:
- Wood-burning central heating throughout, including bathroom, with option to use electricity instead of wood
- Working fireplace with heat-proof glass in dining room
- Low-maintenance gardens (640 sq. m.) that include two lawns, roses, fir trees, fruit trees (apple, pear, plum, apricot, fig, amaretto, cherry, peach and nectarine), hazelnut and walnut trees.
- Fully fitted modern bathroom (1.8 m x 1.5 m) with terracotta tiles.
- Fully tiled stairwell from bathroom all the way down to the basement
- Fully fitted modern kitchen and dining room (6.3 m x 3.3 m) with terracotta tiles
- Tiled basement (6.0 m x 3.0 m) with large wood-burning furnace (option to use electricity). Table and benches
- Elevated, wood-panelled, front patio (6.7 m x 2.5 m) with view of the gardens. Barbecue area.
- Spacious deck (8.6 m x 5 m) on the back with views of the village and the Stara Planina mountain range
- Porch (2.0 m x 1.2m)
- Garage (4.6 m x 2.7 m) with fluorescent lighting and electric sockets
- Fully functional winery (4.6 m x 3.1 m) with crusher, press, three oak barrels and all other essential equipment
- Wine collection from 2008 to 2013
All the furniture, improvements, wine is included in the price. The property do not require any work, you can move in and start living in it.
The village is located at the foot of Sredna Gora Mountain which offers opportunities for all sorts of outdoor activities. Large manmade lake Zhrebchevo is 15 km away and creates very good conditions for fishing and water sports. There are a few smaller lakes on river Tundzha also good for fishing.
Mineral waters in the Resort Yagoda(with temperature from 35C to 50C) are used for the treatment of the locomotor system, of neurological, gynecological, dermatological and other diseases. A balneology centre has been operating in the resort; there are several indoor and open-air swimming pools with mineral water, modern holiday houses and hotels. Sleeping accommodations are provided for 10-20 EUR per night per person.
At the north side of the village is passing River Tundzha.-one of the biggest rivers in Bulgaria, with clean water and excellent fishing conditions. It springs from Balkan Mountain near Kalofer and forms a couple of Dam Lakes on its way to Turkey. One of these lakes is just 1 km from the village, and is good for fishing and boating. Tundzha then flows east and makes a sharp turn to the south before Yambol, in which direction it flows until it reaches the Maritsa. The Tundzha's length on Bulgarian territory is 350 km.